This is how to get started with writingaffiliates.com
To become one of our writers, you are required to complete the application procedure which entails five easy stages:
Step 1: Fill in the application form
The forms require the following information:
- Personal data;
- Contact info;
- The list of fields you are excellent in;
You begin working with us as an academic writer with a possibility of upgrading your account to joining other sectors of your choice such as;
- Academic writing department: Dissertation, Research papers, term papers, bibliographies, essays, movie review, book reports, literature reviews, etc.
- Business writing department: Follow up letters, Business plans, memos, press releases, report writing, proposals, newsletters, letters of complaint, inventory trackers, follow up letters, etc.
- Individual writing department: Admission essay, Cover letters, resumes application letters, speeches, Personal statements, etc.
Once you click on the “submit” button you are forwarded to your writingaffiliates.com personal account where you authenticate your contact specifics.
Email verification procedure:
Check your email inbox. Click the link you have received redirecting you to your personal account.
Cell phone verification procedure:
Click “Send phone verification code” button. You will receive a code as a text message on your cell phone. Go back to your personal account and click “Submit cell phone verification code” button Insert the code and hit the “Submit” button
Step #2 Pass all the tests
You are required to pass several tests to allow us to estimate your proficiency in English grammar and formatting styles such as MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian.
To begin the test, go to the “Testing” section and click “Start now” button.
The highest probable score for the grammar quiz is fifteen points. Scoring anything below 10 points may lead to your request to join our writing teams not being considered.
Results are available immediately you complete the test.
Step #3 Upload your writing sample
You have to upload an essay sample for writingaffiliates.com to evaluate your writing talent.
Writing Sample Requirements:
- 275-350 words long;
- The essay should be in the provided topic. You can check the subject of the essay on your profile.
- The essay must be non-plagiarized. (make sure you properly cite any sources used);
- upload your writing sample by going to the “Testing” section, go to the bottom of the page and click the “Upload” button.
- A window with a subject of your essay will pop up then click the “Upload” button again, select the needed document and then press the “Submit” button.
Make sure that the uploaded writing sample has an extension of .doc, .docx or .rtf.
Step #4 Upload your education certificate
You are required to upload a scan/electronic version/ a clear picture of your education certificate or transcript.
You will follow a similar process as that of uploading sample writing essay. All you need is to provide us with the essential files into the “Diploma” field. Ensure that this is uploaded in a form of an image file (e.g., .jpeg or .jpg).
Step #5 Wait for the feedback
Once you are done with the application wait for the application feedback. Our manager will send you a response via email within 14 working days. However, in most instances, the evaluation feedback might not take that long and instead you could receive the managers feedback within 5 to 6 working days after submitting your application.
Please note that your application can either be accepted, denied or you might be asked to review it.
Here is what you should do if your application goes through:
- Log into your writingaffiliates.com account
- Click on the available orders in your dashboard.
- Select a project that suits your area of proficiency and payment expectations. Ensure that you read and understand the paper particulars and check if all the obligatory documents are given. In case you find out that there are things that are needed to complete the paper and are not provided send message or an email to the customer care immediately for calcification.
- Once you have made sure that everything needed is provided and is clear, apply for that order. Always ensure that you give reasons why that order should be assigned to you. Give a clear explanation of why you are the best candidate to complete the task.
This is what you do if your order is sent for revision;
- Log in to your writingaffiliates.com account
- Click on the “Testing” section
- Scroll down the bottom of that page
- Go through the review remarks carefully in the “Sample Essay” or “Diploma”
- Revise your sample essay with the given comments in mind. Provide us with additional information or documents if requested.
- Upload the revised sample essay or the needed documents.
- Wait for the final decision from the manager
You can apply again to become our writer after a year if your application is denied.
FAQs during the registration:
- what happens if I am having problems with the upload process?
If you are having issues while uploading either you Sample essay or the education certificates, check the format of your document. Chances are that our system does not recognize the format of the file you are trying to upload.
Ensure that the Sample Essay have an extension of .doc, .docx or .rtf.
Your education certificates, on the other hand, should be uploaded as an image e.g., .jpeg or .jpg).
However, if the format of the document is right, and you are still experiencing problems uploading them send it to us through email at [email protected]
- Am I allowed to alter the subject of the Sample Essay?
We can make an exception in some cases and change the subject of the writing sample that was assigned during your application. Nonetheless, you are required to offer a sturdy reason as to why you are not able to complete the sample essay on the given topic for us to authenticate your request.
- I didn’t receive a cell phone confirmation code. What should I do?
If you have not received a text message with the phone verification code, look out for the following:
Did you provide a valid cell phone number?
No extra 0 after your country code
If you ensure the above and you still can’t receive a phone verification code, call us on ——————————- our writer support team will readily assist.
- What if I didn’t receive an email verification code
First of all, ensure that you gave us a valid email address.
Check your SPAM messages. There are possibilities that your email system has flagged the verification code email automatically as spam.
Click the “resend email verification code” button.
If you have done all the above and still can’t receive the code send an email our writer support team through [email protected]
- What is my application status?
To check your application status, you are required to log in to your account and find the account information box.
- Is there a registration fee required?
No. Our registration fee is zero. You are not required to pay any fees now in the future.